Monday 24 October 2011

Top Five: Talon

Talon: Nurse

Talon was like the Silver Surfer brought to life (not that I know my comic book characters well) but he surfed by day and saved lives by night. He was ultra sexy and smart. He also still believed in chivalry; opening doors, the whole nine yards. I found this exceptionally refreshing to say the least.

Everything thing was great but he was always light years away. We would always meet on his terms- Don't call me. I'll call you. It was that kind of deal. I wouldn't say that we ever graduated from dating to boyfriend/girlfriend status because we hardly saw each other and to be honest, as much I had fallen for his boyish charms, we were also totally incompatible.

I always felt like being with him was like trying to hold water in your hands. No matter how hard you try, you just get a grip on the slippery sucker. Turns out he had medically diagnosed A.D.D and I was just a regular girl who liked to stand still for a bit and enjoyed comfortable silence. I guess the moral of that story is, it wasn't me. It was him.


No comments:

Post a Comment